Cooling Systems Services
- Radiator Repair
- Viscous Hub Overhauling if applicable
- Radiator Cap Repair
- Radiator Cap Replacement
- Cooling Fan Repair
- Upper Hose Replacement
- Lower Hose Replacement
- Replacement of the Electronic Sensors
- Water Pump Replacement
- Thermostat Replacement
- Flushing of Fluids
- Filling of Fluids
- Turbulator Replacement
Cooling System Glossary
Understanding the main parts of the cooling system makes it simpler to understand what makes the car function.
There are many moving parts which work together to make sure that the high temperatures from the engine and transmission are properly filtered through the vehicle. Here is a quick guide to help you understand what each of these parts do.
- Conducts the heat out of the coolant liquid and blows it away from the engine.
- Monitors the temperature of the liquids in the engine and works with the electronic sensors to determine when the liquids need to be filtered through the radiator.
- Fan in the radiator tubes which works to efficiently cool the liquid.
- Radiator Cap:
- Pressurised cap which increases the boiling point of the coolant.