Full tyre fitting service available
With 7 different tyre warehouses, giving us 18 different brands to choose from, we can cover all your tyre needs. From a grader tyre to a forklift, 4×4 to your pride and joy and even the ride-on mower.
When a tyre is punctured from a foreign object such as a nail, it can usually be repaired, although repairing a tyre is not quite as simple as you may think. A car tyre must always be checked thoroughly before it is repaired.
A trained tyre technician will examine the tread depth, damage, ageing and the condition of previous repairs. A well conducted repair will enable the tyre to last for the rest of the tread life.
Our Services include?
- Puncture Repair
- Tyre Replacement
- Wheel Balancing
- Basic Tyre Rotation & Pressure checks
Glossary of Tyre Terms
Understanding key tyre terms will help you maintain your tyres and keep them on the road for longer. Here is a short glossary of some important tyre terms:
- The ridged part of the tyre that helps to dispel water and also to provide grip as it comes into contact with the road.
- Tyre Pressure:
- Measures the amount of air inside the tyre. The correct pressure for tyres can usually be found in the vehicle handbook or on a compliance plate on the inside of the drivers side door frame.
- Wheel Alignment:
- A process that ensures that the steering, suspension and wheels are correctly aligned in accordance with the manufacturers specifications.
- Aspect Ratio:
- An expression of a tyre’s height as a percentage of its section width. This figure is always located on the sidewall of the tyre.